Ministry of Solicitor General invites applications for the post of Food Services Officer Jobs
Food Services Officer Jobs. If you are a food services professional residing in Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, there is a decent job opportunity for you. Ontario Public Service (OPS) is recruiting people for the post of Food Services Officer in Ministry of Solicitor General. You need to apply online.
Ministry of the Solicitor General Food Services Officer Jobs
Ministry of the Solicitor General
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Food Services Officer|
|Salary||$23.33 – $25.22 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : Ministry of children, Community and Social work invites applications for Youth Services Officer
You should have a valid Cook Certificate or have an experience and knowledge to write Cooking Certificate examination. You have a First Aid certificate and are heartsaver certified.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Knowledge of bulk cooking and various safety principals.
- Knowledge of preparing high volume of meals
- Knowledge of food safety protocols
- Team working and team leadership skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic written communication skills.
- Organizational and Problem solving capabilities.
- $ 23.33 to $ 25.22 per hour
- Cooking and distributing meals for 132 inmates and staff.
- Training and supervising various inmate helpers
- Making various foods such as complete meals, restricted diets, salads, snacks, etc.
- Maintaining an inventory of supplies menus and making alterations as required.
- Ensuring meals are prepared on time
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety in the kitchen
- Performing duties of Food Service Supervisor in his/her absence.
Perks of applying with OPS:-
- Diverse work culture with life learning experiences.
- Merit-based and transparent selection process.
- Accessible and respectful workplace.
- Opportunity to Impact the lives of inmates
- Anti-racism policy is strictly followed
Read : Ministry of Solicitor General invites applications for the post of Correctional Officer Jobs – Unilingual (English) and Bilingual (English/French)
Process of Application:-
You can apply by filling the application form or with your resume and cover letter. Your resume with a cover letter should not exceed 5 pages. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. Customize your resume and cover letter according to the requirements of the job. Our recruitment team will contact you within 48 hours. After scrutiny of all the applications, we will schedule you for further rounds of selection process.