Ministry of the Solicitor General has announced recruitment notification for Food Services Officer jobs in Hamilton, ON for Hamilton-Wentworth Detention Centre. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Food Services Officer Jobs through online mode.
Before going to apply for Food Services Officer jobs the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, to know more information about Ministry of the Solicitor General Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Ministry of the Solicitor General Food Services Officer jobs are given below.
Food Services Officer Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ontario Government. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
Ministry of the Solicitor General
Hamilton-Wentworth Detention Centre
|Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs
|Food Services Officer
|$23.33 – $25.22 Per Hour
|January 23, 2024
Candidates who are going to fill the Food Services Officer Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Food Services Officer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Food Services Officer entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Food Services Officer jobs Qualification details below.
- You have a Cook’s certificate issued by appropriate Ministry OR acceptable equivalent knowledge and experience necessary to be eligible to write certificate examination
- You have a valid Food Handler Certificate
- You have experience with food preparation and storage procedures/methods as well as portion control standards
- You have experience preparing a variety of foods and restricted diets
- You understand and can follow health and safety practices and standards
- You know food safety practices and proper use of kitchen equipment
- You have demonstrated ability to understand and follow workplace policies/protocols in order to maintain the safety and security of the kitchen
Food Services Officer Jobs Salary
To apply for the Ontario Government Food Services Officer job, the candidates will get the following salary. Check the salary details below
- $23.33 – $25.22 Per Hour
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.