Food Service Helper Jobs in National Defence
Food Service Helper Jobs : National Defence has published a Notification for the recruitment of Food Service Helper Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 28 February 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Food Service Helper Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Defence. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Defence|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Food Service Helper|
|Job Location||Bonnyville (Alberta), Cold Lake (Alberta), Edmonton (Alberta), Suffield (Alberta), Wainwright (Alberta), Comox (British Columbia), Victoria (British Columbia), Shilo (Manitoba), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Gagetown (New Brunswick), Greenwood (Nova Scotia), Halifax (Nova Scotia), Kentville (Nova Scotia), Borden (Ontario), Kingston (Ontario), North Bay (Ontario), Ottawa (Ontario), Petawawa (Ontario), Trenton (Ontario), National Capital Region – Other locations (Ontario), Bagotville (Québec), Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (Québec), Valcartier (Québec), Dundurn (Saskatchewan)|
|Salary||$19.82 to $21.58 per hour|
|Last date for submission of application||28 February 2023|
Read : Psychologist Jobs in Correctional Service Canada
Candidates who are going to fill the National Defence Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Food Service Helper opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest National Defence Food Service Helper job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Defence Food Service Helper Careers Qualification details below.
- A secondary school diploma.
- Training or certification in Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS).
- Experience working in a commercial, institutional or food service setting, including meal preparation.
- Experience in providing customer service.
- Experience working or volunteering in a mixed civilian and military environment.
- Experience in handling cash, performing cashier duties or operating a Point of Sale Terminal (POST).
- English or French essential
- English Essential
- French Essential
- Bilingual Imperative BBB / BBB
Ability to perform basic math
Food Service Helper Salary
- $19.82 to $21.58 per hour
Read : Administrative Support Jobs in PSPC | You Can Make Almost $ 50,821-$ 65,887 When You Get The Position!
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad
- Preference will be given to veterans and to Canadian citizens, in that order, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification