Food Safety Inspector Jobs. The Ontario Public Service has a great job opening for a Food Safety Inspector right now. As a Food Safety Inspector, one of your most important jobs will be to make sure that food safety rules are followed and to promote public health and safety in the province. This job gives you a chance to help make sure that food safety standards are followed and that people in Ontario stay healthy. Consider going for this important job if you know a lot about food safety, pay close attention to details, and want to make sure public health standards are met.
Food Safety Inspector Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
|Division||Food Safety Inspection Delivery Branch|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$1,253.57 – $1,577.06 Per Week|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Food Safety Inspector Jobs Salary
The winner of The Ontario Public Service’s Food Safety Inspector program will get a competitive weekly salary that ranges from $1,253.57 to $1,577.06. The pay will be based on qualifications and experience, and it will take into account how important knowledge about food safety and inspection skills are.
Who can apply:
- You know how to use computer tools to find, change, manipulate, and store data or information.
- You are good at math and can-do figures to make sure that records and compliance measures are correct.
- You can build and keep good working relationships with clients both inside and outside your company.
- When clients’ goals and inspection requirements seem to be at odds with each other, you can make it easier for them to get along.
- You can give information about results, how laws and regulations are applied, and technical advice.
- use what you know about quality assurance methods like HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and how they work.
How to apply:
- You have to do it online.
- Together, your cover letter and resume shouldn’t be longer than five (5) pages. Check out Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools, and Resources for ideas on how to write a clear cover letter and resume.
- Make sure your cover letter and resume are tailored to the job ad’s requirements. You must show how you met the standards for this job by giving specific examples. The information you give us is important to us.
- Make sure you understand this job by reading the job description.
- When applying, an OPS worker must give their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- If you need a disability-related accommodation to be able to take part in the hiring process, please contact us and let us know how to reach you. The team for recruitment services will get in touch with you within 48 hours.