Fitness and Sports Instructor Jobs. The Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS) is looking for energetic people to fill the role of Fitness and Sports Instructors on its team. A Fitness and Sports Instructor’s primary responsibility is to improve the physical health and mental well-being of Canadian Armed Forces personnel.
Working in this field provides a satisfying chance to encourage others to get in shape. Consider applying for this rewarding position if you have a genuine interest in fitness, thrive in a team environment, and are motivated by the chance to make a difference in the lives of service members and their families.
Fitness and Sports Instructor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Forces Non-Public Funds. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Forces Non-Public Funds|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Fitness and Sports Instructor|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||$20.09 – $27.31 CAD Per Hour|
Fitness and Sports Instructor Jobs Salary
Earnings for those who are accepted into the Fitness and Sports Instructor programme will start at $20.09 CAD per hour and go up to $27.31 CAD per hour. We value qualified professionals that help the CFMWS community get healthy and fit, so we’ll pay them an hourly rate based on their expertise and education.
Who can apply:
- Experience setting up and running exercise training sessions
- Having experience teaching health and fitness training classes
- Experience with following rules, policies, and processes
- Experience judging how fit someone is
- Experience in the water, like lifeguarding or teaching how to swim.
- Experience In refereeing at least three sports, like soccer, volleyball, basketball, outdoor sports and hockey.
How to apply:
- Check out the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS) page.
- Go to the “Job Opportunities” or “Careers” area.
- Find the ad for the role of Fitness and Sports Instructor.
- Read the job description and skills carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a detailed resume that shows off your education, fitness certifications, and applicable work experience teaching fitness or coaching sports.
- If you need to, write a cover letter that shows how much you love exercise and want to help the Canadian Armed Forces community be healthy.
- Put your resume and cover letter together into one PDF or Word file.
- Fill out any online application forms or surveys that the website asks you to.
- Send in your application before last date