Fire Inspector Jobs. The City of St. Catharines is looking for suitable people to join the Fire Inspector programme right now. This is a great chance to join a fast-moving city group that works on fire safety and emergency services. As a Fire Inspector, you will be in charge of making sure that fire rules are followed, doing inspections, and making sure the public is safe. The date when applications must be turned in has not yet been set.
Fire Inspector Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of St.Catharines. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Fire Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$69,995.25 (January 1, 2023 rate)|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Fire Inspector Jobs Salary
The City of St. Catharines pays $69,995.25 per year to the person who works as a Fire Inspector. Depending on what the city says, the package of pay may also include perks.
Who can apply:
- Inspection experience, design drawing interpretation, and instructional programme delivery are valuable.
- Public education and staff training experience.
- Public education programme creation and delivery experience.
- Ability to share fire scene investigation on-call duties.
- Must complete Fire Prevention Certification and Ontario Building Code courses within three years of hire.
- Attend any additional necessary training for his/her job.
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint competence.
- Valid Ontario driver’s licence.
How to apply:
- Check out everything St. Catharines has to offer at their official site.
- Check out the available positions by going to the Careers page.
- Try to track out the advertisement for the Fire Inspector training programme.
- To read the full description and find out how to apply for the position, click on the link provided.
- Get your CV and cover letter ready to submit with your application.
- Make sure that your CV highlights your relevant experience, education, and familiarity with fire safety policies and procedures.
- Create a cover letter that expresses your enthusiasm for the job and details how your skills make you a good fit for the employer’s needs.
- Use the online application site we’ve supplied to submit your application.
- Please upload your resume and cover letter in the appropriate areas and complete all essential fields.
- Make sure your programme is error-free and comprehensive by reviewing it thoroughly.
- The application deadline will be specified in the job advertisement, so be sure to check back for updates.