Financial Officer Jobs. The Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) is looking for a committed Financial Officer to join their team. As a Financial Officer, you will be in charge of handling the agency’s finances and making sure they are handled well. This job is a great chance for someone with a strong financial background to help the economy of Atlantic Canada grow and develop.
For the position of Financial Officer, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related area. Having a professional certification like CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant) would be a plus. It would be great if you had done financial research, budgeting, or financial reporting before. The right person will have strong analytical skills, pay close attention to details, and know how to use financial apps and tools well.
Financial Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Financial Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Moncton (New Brunswick)|
|Salary||$74,597 to $101,196|
Financial Officer Jobs Salary
At ACOA, the pay range for a Financial Officer is from $74,597 to $101,196 per year.
Who can apply:
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary school with a focus on accounting, finance, business administration, commerce, or economics AND experience* related to jobs in the Financial Management (FI) Group.
- Eligibility for a professional accounting title (CPA, CMA, CGA, or CA) that is well known.
- Experience with figuring out what policies, guidelines, or processes mean and how to use them.
- Experience getting, putting together, and evaluating financial data.
- Experience writing reports that include suggestions.
- Experience in giving managers tips and help on financial management issues.
- You should have a lot of knowledge in at least one area of financial management, such as accounting, budget analysis, etc.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for the ACOA.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the job listing for the Financial Officer training.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- To get to the application form, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form correctly in all of the required fields.
- Make a resume that shows what you know and have done in the financial field.
- Include a cover letter if you want to explain why you want the job and how it fits with ACOA’s goal.
- Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Check your application again to make sure it is full and correct.
- Send in your application before last date.