Finance Specialist Jobs . Unlock the chance to join the Finance Specialist program at Correctional Service Canada. This job is great for you if you’re interested in managing money and helping out with the prison system. The time to send in an application is 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on August 15, 2024.
As a Finance Specialist, you’ll be in charge of the financial operations of the jail system, which is a very important job.
The pay range shows that Correctional Service Canada knows how important finance specialists are to keeping their finances running smoothly. Financial information and services to penitentiary managers, employees, inmates, CSC offices, and external partners and clients.
Performs daily financial responsibilities and accounting transactions. Processes urgent financial, administrative, and legislative requests and provides financial advice and services.
Provides on-the-job training, guidance, and assistance to management and staff on government and CSC financial policies, directives, and issues and helps create site procedures and processes.
The Correctional Service of Canada (CSC) is the branch of the Canadian government in charge of enforcing prison terms of two years or more. The Corrections Service of Canada (CSC) oversees correctional facilities of varying security levels and monitors parolees in the community.
Finance Specialist Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Correctional Service Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Correctional Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Finance Specialist|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Abbotsford (British Columbia), Agassiz (British Columbia), Mission (British Columbia), Victoria (British Columbia)|
|Salary||$61,154 to $66,206|
Finance Specialist Jobs Salary
There is a range of pay from $61,154 to $66,206.
Who can apply:
- Having completed high school or passing a test accepted as equivalent by the Public Service Commission.
- Knowledge of audits, accounts receivable, and accounts payable is a plus.
- Skills learned in the workforce, through community service, or in the classroom.
- Experience giving clients help, direction, and information in a client service setting.
- Learn about balancing accounts.
- Learn how to use the method for keeping track of prisoners.
- A lot of knowledge with accounting tasks like auditing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Significant experience is usually the kind of experience you get from working in a job for at least a year.
How to apply:
- To fill out an application, go to Correctional Service Canada.
- Learn what the program is for and who can join.
- Update your resume and get the papers you need together.
- Fill out the application form online.
- Send it by August 15, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.