Finance Coordinator Jobs. The City of Calgary is happy to say that the Finance Coordinator program has openings. We are looking for hardworking people to join our team and help our company make money and be successful.
As a Finance Coordinator, you will be a key liaison who gives practical business units, external partners, and Corporate Finance strategic financial advice and support. You will figure out how different clients’ financial knowledge affects policies, processes, and their needs. The most important tasks are:
- Communicate with the business unit on a regular basis to provide financial analysis, professional judgment, review of processes, interpretation of policies, and suggestions.
- Respond to a lot of different client requests with different due dates.
- Facilitate, relate, and explain to the practical business unit the direction from Corporate Finance.
- Review and assess financial processes and statements to make sure they are in line with professional accounting standards, contractual and legal responsibilities, and the needs of the business for financial reporting.
- Help make running and capital budgets, including putting them together, analyzing, reviewing, adjusting, forecasting, and giving advice.
- Help streamline processes and come up with new ones to meet changing business needs.
Finance Coordinator Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Calgary. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$44.20 – 59.09 per hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Finance Coordinator Jobs Salary
This job has a competitive price range of $44.20 to $59.09 per hour, which makes it a good deal.
Who can apply:
- A Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) license and at least 5 years of related, growing financial experience.
- PeopleSoft Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) knowledge from the past is a plus.
- It is also helpful to have advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and data analytics.
- Strong speaking skills and the ability to explain things that are hard to understand.
How to apply:
- Check out our main job site.
- Make a profile as a candidate or sign in if you already have one.
- Fill out the application form online and make sure to send your resume and a well-written cover letter.