Exhibition Project Manager Jobs. The Canadian Museum of History is seeking a dynamic and experienced Exhibition Project Manager to join their team. As a crucial position within the museum, the Exhibition Project Manager oversees the planning, development, and execution of captivating exhibitions that highlight the rich history and cultural heritage of Canada. This programme offers qualified candidates with a passion for curation and narrative the opportunity to contribute to the cultural enrichment of international visitors.
Consider applying to the Exhibition Project Manager programme at the Canadian Museum of History if you have the required education and experience in exhibition administration and the desire to contribute to the museum’s vision.
Exhibition Project Manager Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Museum Of History. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Museum Of History|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Exhibition Project Manager|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Gatineau (Québec)|
|Salary||$71,173 to $88,080|
Exhibition Project Manager Jobs Salary
The competitive salary range for Exhibition Project Manager candidates is between $71,173 and $88,010.
Who can apply:
- Coordination or direction of a project (at least 3 years)
- Taking care of various exhibitions and/or cultural products (such as museum shows, installations, cultural events, etc.) at the same time.
- putting together, keeping track of, and keeping an eye on budgets and project plans;
- Performing both qualitative and quantitative assessments, such as of the general performance of the project and the way it is being managed.
- Managing the activities of multidisciplinary project teams during the planning, execution, monitoring, and completion of initiatives.
- giving advice, taking part, bargaining, and starting up different contracts;
- Putting together papers and presentations and giving them.
How to apply:
- Visit the Canadian Museum of History’s main website or use the portal they have set up to find out how to apply.
- Find the exact job posting for the Exhibition Project Manager programme.
- Check the job standards and qualifications carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a new version of your resume that highlights your editing experience and skills.
- Do whatever is asked of you in the job offering, such as filling out any forms or bringing in the right paperwork.
- Write a good cover letter that shows how interested you are in the job and how your exhibition management skills fit with the Canadian Museum of History’s mission.
- Wait for the Canadian Museum of History to tell you more about the state of your application.