Evaluation Officer Jobs. Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada is looking for qualified people to join their well-known Evaluation Officer Program. The pay ranges from $96,131 to $110,646, which is fair. This is a great chance for you if you are interested in evaluating, analyzing policy, and making a difference in Indigenous and northern issues.
As an Evaluation Officer, you’ll be in charge of figuring out how well government policies and programs work and making them better, especially in the areas of Indigenous and Northern Affairs.
Evaluation Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Evaluation Officer|
|Job Location||Gatineau (Québec)|
|Salary||$96,131 to $110,646|
Read : Various Program Officer Jobs
Evaluation Officer Jobs Salary
If you do well in the Evaluation Officer Program, you could get a reasonable salary between $96,131 and $110,646. Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada knows how important its workers are and makes sure that they are paid fairly.
Who can apply:
- A degree from a respected college or university with a specialization in economics, sociology, or statistics is required.
- You have a lot of experience using both quantitative and qualitative research methods to do program reviews and/or research projects.
- Experience designing and making study methods and tools, as well as analyzing different kinds of socioeconomic data.
- Experience working with a team and leading parts of the work they do.
- One year of experience managing students’ work and/or leading less experienced team members.
- Experience writing and looking over reports on study and/or evaluations.
How to apply:
- Check out the Official Site: To get to the application page, go to the official website for Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
- Review the Details of the Program: Read the program description, duties, and requirements carefully to make sure you’re a good fit for the Evaluation Officer job.
- Get your application ready: Update your resume to show off your experience in evaluating, analyzing policy, or related areas. Make a cover letter that shows how much you care about Native American and northern issues
- Check Eligibility: Look at the details of the program to see if you meet the requirements for eligibility, such as the amount of education or experience you need.
- Please Send in Your Application: Fill out the online application form on the Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada page and attach your resume and cover letter as needed.
- Make sure you send in your application before this date.