Support Clerk Jobs : Employment and Social Development Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Support Clerk Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 31 October 2022.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Support Clerk Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Employment and Social Development Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Employment and Social Development Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Support Clerk|
|Job Location||Boucherville (Québec), Laval (Québec), Québec (Québec), Thetford Mines (Québec), Ville de Saguenay (Québec)|
|Salary||$45,869 to $49,478|
|Last date for submission of application||31 October 2022|
Candidates who are going to fill the ESDC Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Support Clerk opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ESDC Support Clerk job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check ESDC Support Clerk Careers Qualification details below.
- Secondary school diploma or employer-approved alternatives (a satisfactory score on the PSC test approved as an alternative to a secondary school diploma; or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience).
Experience in using technology such as Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook), e.g. e-mail, Internet.
- French essential
- Bilingual imperative BBB/BBB
ESDC Support Clerk Salary
- $45,869 to $49,478
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing within a radius of approximately 60 km of the work place for which they are applying (Quebec, Boucherville, Laval, Saguenay or Thetford Mines).
- If the quantity of candidates is insufficient, they will consider the persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing
- Preference will be given to veterans and to Canadian citizens, in that order, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Support Clerk Jobs, Support Clerk Jobs, Support Clerk Jobs