Senior Advisor Jobs. If you dream to get a job in Canada, you are at the right place. Employment and Social Development Canada is looking out for candidates to join the IITB (Innovation, Information and Technology Branch) as a Senior Advisor. All candidates can apply online through proper channel. The last date for application is 31st March 2024 till 23:59.
Senior Advisor Jobs Details
|Organization Name||Employment and Social Development Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Senior Advisor (IM/IT Application Development)|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Various locations|
|Salary||$101,541 to $126,390|
Candidate should be a graduate of 2 years program with specialization in Computer Science or Information Technology. The person should have an experience of more than 10 years in Software App development and Cloud Solution development.
Salary package offered
- $ 101541 – $ 126390
Perks of applying with ESDC:-
- You will enjoy a friendly work environment with assistance in accommodation during interview process.
- Your one application will be used for future job vacancies so that you get more chances.
- Online and transparent process for application.
Process of Application:-
You need to submit your application online with resume. It should include all your educational qualifications and job experience. Proper information should be mentioned in the application of your educational documents like programme name, date, address and duration, etc,.Moreover, you need to mention your previous employment details such as name of company, employer’s name and duration of work. In fact, you should have all the documents that can be verified. There is special waiver for existing employees of Canadian Government.
- Acquisition, Planning, Development and Maintenance of IM/IT applications.
- Leading the project teams involved in IM/IT applications.
- Negotiation of contract with vendors and providing expert advice on several technical issues related to app development.
- Chairing various meetings with sponsers and stakeholders and many more.
We at IITB have around 2500 employees with several projects to provide innovative solutions for Canadian citizens.