ESDC invites Applications for Real Property Project Officer/Technical Advisor, Business Analyst
If you reside in Canada or a Canadian Citizen Residing abroad, there is a job opportunity for you. Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) has started recruiting suitable candidates to join the Real Property and Asset Management team. There are two streams one as a real property project officer and other as a technical advisor, business analyst. All candidates can apply via online mode. The last date for application is 1st Dec 2023 till 23:59.
Real Property Project Officer/ Technical Advisor, Business Analysis Jobs Details
|Organization Name||Employment and Social Development Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Real Property Project Officer/ Technical Advisor, Business Analysis|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Various locations|
|Salary||$65,547 to $70,622|
Read : ESDC Officer Jobs 2023 – No Experience Required!
Eligibility Criteria: – Candidate should have completed degree/diploma with specialization in real property management like civil engineering, architecture design, interior design, etc.
- For real property project officer: The candidate should have an experience of minimum 12 months in working on projects involving multi-disciplinary partners and providing functional advice and guidance to clients on real property matters.
- For Technical advisor , Business analyst : The candidate should have an experience in compiling data and preparing reports, researching, organizing, analyzing and summarizing information and resolving problems from various sources and using advanced office technology. *Defined as Advanced Excel such as using pivot tables.
Salary package offered: $ 65547 to $ 70622
Perks of applying with ESDC:-
- Chance to work with top employer of Canada.
- Chance to lead a team of qualified employees.
- Face new challenges to make a great impact.
- Fast paced work environment with great learning opportunity.
Process of Application:-
You need to submit your application online with resume. It should include all your educational qualifications and job experience. You need to mention the department in which you worked with proper duration. Each and every minute detail such as title you hold, projects accomplished and others should be mentioned.
Read : Security Officer Jobs in Global Affairs Canada
Your various competencies such as oral communication, written communication and critical thinking will be assessed. The basic condition fr your employability will be security clearance.
There will be a scrutiny of applications among the pool of candidates and the shortlisted ones will be called for further rounds. Language essential assessment will also be carried out to gauge your suitability for the posts mentioned.