Environment Assessment Officer Jobs. Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) is looking for a person to join their team who is an Environment Assessment Officer. As an Environment Assessment Officer, you will help evaluate projects that involve Indigenous lands and people and make sure they follow environmental laws and policies. This job is a unique chance for people who care a lot about protecting the environment and helping Indigenous communities.
To be eligible for the job of Environment Assessment Officer, candidates should have a degree or diploma in environmental sciences, natural resource management, or a related area. It would be helpful to have experience with environmental assessment, impact analysis, or dealing with Indigenous communities. The right person will have good conversation skills, pay attention to details, and care about protecting the environment and Indigenous rights.
Environment Assessment Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indigenous Services Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Indigenous Services Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Environment Assessment Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Vancouver (British Columbia)|
|Salary||$38,180 to $76,115|
Environment Assessment Officer Jobs Salary
Indigenous Services Canada pays its Environment Assessment Officers between $38,180 and $76,115 per year.
Who can apply:
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a specialization in physics, geology, chemistry, or some other study related to the job.
- Having good speaking communication skills.
- Being able to write clearly and successfully.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for Indigenous Services Canada.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the job opening for the program for Environment Assessment Officers.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- To get to the application form, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form correctly in all of the required fields.
- Make a resume that shows what you’ve learned and what you’ve done in the field of environmental assessment.
- Include a cover letter if you want to talk about your interest in protecting the environment and helping Indigenous people.
- Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Make sure that all of the information is correct and full.