Engineering Project Supervisor Jobs. Fisheries and Oceans Canada is looking for a hardworking person to be an Engineering Project Supervisor on their team. As an Engineering Project Supervisor, you will manage and handle important engineering projects that have to do with fisheries and oceans. This chance is for you if you have a strong background in engineering, good project management skills, and a strong desire to protect the earth.
Engineering Project Supervisors are in charge of making sure that engineering projects go well. Candidates should have appropriate engineering skills, experience managing projects, and a commitment to taking care of the environment.
The person or people who get the job will have training options, such as on-the-job training and/or training on-site or off-site. There are also chances to keep learning and move up in your job.
Pension and Benefits: The pension system and health benefits are good.
Start of three weeks of vacation.
Benefits for your health and teeth.
Leave to take care of family business.
Allowances for motherhood and being a parent.
The Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS) is in charge of marine publications and charts in Canada. Using the latest technology, CHS maps underwater landscapes, finds possible dangers, and collects hydrographic data to make tools that are essential for safe and efficient navigation on Canada’s waters.
We’re proud of how different we are and how much we care about ethics and values. We give our workers awards for things like Excellence in Values and Innovation, and we’ve been named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
Engineering Project Supervisor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Fisheries and Oceans Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Engineering Project Supervisor|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Various / variés|
|Salary||$97,626 to $118,535|
Engineering Project Supervisor Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well will get a competitive salary between $97,626 and $118,535, depending on their skills and experience.
Make sure your application is in by December 30, 2023, at 2:59 AM EST, which is the limit.
Who can apply:
- Graduate from a recognized college or university with a degree in land survey theory and practice or in a related area like geomatics, geodetic sciences, or remote sensing.
- Who can get a Land Surveyor Commission in Canada and how?
- A candidate has met all academic and occupational standards, like degrees, tests, experience, etc., but hasn’t actually gotten the commission.
- Experience in geomatics or hydrography from one or more of the following: data collection (surveying), data transformation, chart production, data management, tidal surveying and analysis, or geomatics technical support.
How to apply:
- Go to the main website for Fisheries and Oceans Canada.
- Find the listing for the Engineering Project Supervisor program and read through the application information carefully.
- Carefully follow the application directions given.
- Fill out the application form, making sure to include all of the needed qualifications and information.
- To be considered for this important job, send in your application before December 30, 2023, at 2:59 AM EST.