Electrical Engineer Jobs : Public Services and Procurement Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Electrical Engineer Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 16 January 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Electrical Engineer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Public Services and Procurement Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Public Services and Procurement Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Job Location||Moncton (New Brunswick), St. John’s (Newfoundland and Labrador), Halifax (Nova Scotia), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island)|
$104,135 to $121,451
|Last date for submission of application||16 January 2023|
Candidates who are going to fill the Department of Justice Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Electrical Engineer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Department of Justice Canada Electrical Engineer job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Department of Justice Canada Electrical Engineer Careers Qualification details below.
- Certification as a professional engineer in Canada.
Significant experience analysing and designing electrical engineered systems, site assessments and site inspections of electrical systems in buildings.
Significant experience providing full electrical engineering services such as preparing drawings, specifications, reports, condition assessments and tender documents of electrical systems in buildings.
Significant experience reviewing and providing advice or feedback on the work of other professionals relating to design or quality of design of electrical systems in buildings.
Experience performing quality assurance reviews of electrical designs, drawings, and specifications of electrical systems in buildings.
Experience providing electrical design or technical advice to management, project managers or client
- Knowledge of current technology, principles, and practices related to Electrical engineering.
Electrical Engineer Salary
- $104,135 to $121,451
- Ability to research, analyze and evaluate findings related to electrical engineering.
- Ability to formulate recommendations and courses of action related to electrical engineering.
- Ability to apply electrical engineering codes and standards to design and construction projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification