Electrical Engineer Jobs : Public Services and Procurement Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Electrical Engineer Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 November 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Electrical Engineer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Public Services and Procurement Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Public Services and Procurement Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Job Location||Calgary (Alberta), Edmonton (Alberta), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Regina (Saskatchewan)|
$104,135 to $121,451
|Last date for submission of application||15 November 2023|
Candidates who are going to fill the Public Services and Procurement Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Electrical Engineer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Public Services and Procurement Canada Electrical Engineer job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Public Services and Procurement Canada Electrical Engineer Careers Qualification details below.
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in electrical engineering or some other engineering specialty relevant to the duties of the position
Recent and Significant experience in the provision of a full range of electrical engineering services in executing Real Property projects with various degrees of complexity and magnitude including: design and tender documents; design review and guidance; and resolution of technical problems.
Recent and Significant experience in leading, coordinating and reviewing works prepared by other professionals for quality assurance, compliance with standards, meeting project cost, adherence to schedule and confirmation of scope.
Experience in leading, coordinating, developing and preparing consultant request for proposal documents or in responding to request for proposal.
- Knowledge of the theory and practice of electrical engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of engineering design and construction performed in concert with associated professionals and disciplines such as architecture, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, and civil engineering and/or other specialist consultants.
- Knowledge of Federal and Provincial codes, standards and technology related to electrical engineering design for a wide range of projects
Electrical Engineer Salary
- $104,135 to $121,451
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification