Divisional Court Counter Clerk Jobs. The Ontario Public Service is now looking for a bilingual Divisional Court Counter Clerk (English/French) to join their team. As a Divisional Court Counter Clerk, you will play an important role in providing front-line support and assistance to people who need Divisional Court services. This employment allows you to put your language skills and customer service experience to good use by assisting the public. Consider applying if you are proficient in both English and French, have great communication skills, and love supporting people with their enquiries.
Divisional Court Counter Clerk Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of the Attorney General
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Contract Services Technician|
|Job Location|| |
$25.02 – $29.09 Per Hour
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Divisional Court Counter Clerk Jobs Salary
The Divisional Court Counter Clerk – Bilingual (English/French) program will pay a competitive hourly wage range from $25.02 to $29.09 per hour. The hourly rate of pay will be determined by qualifications and experience, with language fluency and customer service being valued in this area.
Who can apply:
- You have advanced oral and writing French as well as English proficiency. Your level of expertise will be evaluated.
- You can interact in person and over the phone with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders (e.g., the judiciary, the legal profession, paralegals, self-represented litigants, office workers, and the general public) while keeping strict secrecy.
- You can handle requests and complaints in a team setting with tact, judgment, courtesy, and diplomacy.
- You can write routine communications and reports (e.g., Reserve Judgment Tracking Report) using a uniform template.
- You can receive payments, issue receipts, balance funds, and find and resolve differences using basic arithmetic abilities.
- You have the capacity to pay attention to detail in order to check legal papers for accuracy and completeness against the requirements of many pieces of legislation, rules, and processes.
- You can define priorities and achieve deadlines in a high-volume setting.
Read : Security Guard Jobs Calgary
How to apply:
- You must submit your application online.
- Your cover letter and resume should not be longer than five (5) pages. Review the Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: advice, Tools, and Resources for advice and tools on how to construct a concise cover letter and resume.
- Customize your cover letter and resume to the job posting’s specifications. You must describe how you met the job requirements using actual examples. We are reliant on the information you supply.
Make sure you understand the job by reading the job description.
- When applying, OPS personnel must include their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- Please Contact Us with your contact information if you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process. Within 48 hours, a member of the recruitment services team will contact you.