BC Public Service invites applications for the post of District Clerk Jobs
District Clerk Jobs. There is a decent job opportunity for you if you are a citizen of Canada or a Canadian citizen residing abroad. BP Public Service is recruiting suitable candidates for the post of District Clerk in Ministry of Trans and Infrastructure. The applicants can apply online.
Min of Trans & Infrastructure District Clerk Jobs
Min of Trans & Infrastructure
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||District Clerk|
|Salary||$48,729.07 – $54,899.19 annually|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : BC Public Service invites applications for Senior Auditor Jobs
District Clerk Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
You should have completed secondary school Diploma or its equivalent (GED). You should have an experience of 3 years in doing clerical work. Apart from this, you should be well versed in MS office.
Preference will be given to Candidates who have:
- Clerical experience or having training in Office setting
- Experience in Finance
- Taken training in Office Administration and Basic accounting.
Other eligibility condition:
- Valid BC Class 5 Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Willingness to conduct field work which may require travel.
- Criminal record will be checked.
- Providing a wide range of clerical, stenographic and administrative services to the district staff.
- Reporting directly to the District Services Manager.
- Carrying out duties in any or all areas of reception, finance, regulatory and stenographic support.
- $ 48729.07 to $ 54899.19
Perks of applying with BC:-
- Diverse workplace for all employees.
- Rewarding work culture.
- Award winning employer.
- Amazing learning opportunities.
Read : BC Public Service invites applications for Recovery Officer Jobs
Process of Application:-
You need to apply online with us. Your application must clearly show you’re all details and your eligibility for the post mentioned. There is no need to attach cover letter and only resume is required for initial short listing process. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. Your resume is not an assurance for initial short listing process. There will be an online questionnaire round and you need to answers the questions while filling the form. You will be contacted if you get shortlisted, for further rounds.
In further rounds of selection, your knowledge, skills and abilities as shown in the profile may be assessed.