District Clerk Jobs. The Department of Natural Resources and Northern Development is looking for people to fill the CL3 Clerk 3 job in their Clerk 3 Program. This job is an exciting chance to help with the department’s administrative and clerical tasks.
To apply for the CL3 Clerk 3 job, interested people should send in their application before the deadline.
District Clerk Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Manitoba Government. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Department of Natural Resources and Northern Development
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||District Clerk Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$23.03 – $26.42 per hour Plus Remoteness Allowance, if applicable|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
District Clerk Jobs Salary
The range of pay for a CL3 Clerk 3 at the Department of Natural Resources and Northern Development is between $23.03 and $26.42 per hour.
Who can apply:
- Experience helping with administration and paperwork.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook) or similar programs well.
- Handling and settling payments from customers and keeping cash accounts safe is a skill you should have.
- Experience keeping financial reports and ledgers, such as monthly account balancing and reporting.
- Strong ability to talk to people.
- Ability to be accurate and pay attention to details. Strong people skills and the ability to work well with staff and the public.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to meet tight schedules.
- Experience making payroll and timekeeping papers and entering them able to work on their own with little guidance.
- Experience dealing with delicate information in a professional and private way.
How to apply:
- Read the job description and get all the information you need.
- Make a resume that highlights your education, related experience, and any skills you have in office work or clerical work.
- Make sure your resume is written for the job and shows off your skills.
- Use the department’s formal website to send in your application.
- Find the exact job posting for the position of CL3 Clerk 3.
- To get to the online application form, click on “Apply Now” or a similar button.
- Fill out the application form with correct and up-to-date details.
- Give the information that is needed, such as your contact information, schooling, and work history.
- Attach your resume and any other papers that might be asked for.
- Check your application again to make sure that everything is correct and full.
- Send in your application before last date
District Clerk Jobs