Digital Content Strategist Jobs. The Canadian Museum of History is looking for a skilled Digital Content Strategist to join their team. As a Digital Content Strategist, you will be in charge of creating and implementing effective digital content strategies to engage and teach the museum’s online audience. This position is a great chance for people who love digital storytelling and communication to help the museum do its job of preserving and showing Canada’s past.
To be eligible for the Digital Content Strategist programme, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media, or a related area. Experience with making digital material, making strategies, and managing social media will be seen as a plus. The right person will be able to think creatively, write well, and know a lot about how digital sites work.
Digital Content Strategist Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Museum Of History. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Museum Of History|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Digital Content Strategist|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||100, Laurier Street, Gatineau, Quebec|
|Salary||$ 71,173 to $ 88,080 (under review)|
Digital Content Strategist Jobs Salary
The pay range for the Digital Content Strategist job at the Canadian Museum of History is between $71,173 and $88,080, which is being looked at right now.
Who can apply:
- Leading the management and operations of digital material for a large website or similar online platform (2 years minimum).
- Leading teams of subject matter experts, creatives, and technical experts from different backgrounds to make online content and digital projects work well.
- Creating, implementing, and managing strategies, rules, and tools to help with the creation, production, and delivery of digital material for the public that fits with the company’s goals.
- hiring outside sources and keeping an eye on their work.
- Planning and directing the analysis of data and research on online audiences to help set strategic goals, make suggestions, and make action plans.
- Post-secondary diploma in an area related to the job, such as Communications, Multimedia and Design, Museology, or Project Management, or an acceptable combination of education and experience in a creative services environment, with a focus on digital content strategy.
How to apply:
- The Canadian Museum of History’s website.
- Go to “Career Opportunities” or “Job Openings”.
- Digital Content Strategist job posting.
- Check the job description for duties and qualifications.
- Access the application form by clicking “Apply Now” or “Submit Application”.
- Complete all essential application fields with accurate information.
- Put your digital content planning, social media, and communication experience on your CV.
- Include a cover letter describing your interest and passion for digital storytelling.
- Submit your résumé and cover letter.
- Verify your application.