Storekeeper Jobs. The aspirants who are looking for the Government of Canada Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Fisheries and Oceans Canada has released an employment notification of the Storekeeper on its official website https://www.canada.ca
Through this latest Storekeeper Job, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for many vacancies for the posts of Storekeeper. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in DFO can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
DFO Storekeeper Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Fisheries and Oceans Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||St. John’s (Newfoundland and Labrador), Dartmouth (Nova Scotia)|
|Last date for submission of application||5 January 2024|
Candidates who are going to fill the DFO Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Storekeeper opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DFO Storekeeper jobs entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check DFO Storekeeper jobs Qualification details below.
|Various language requirements|| |
Conditions of employment
- Valid Health Canada Medical for seagoing personnel.
- Maintain a valid Certificate of Competency
- Requirement to go to sea for prolonged periods of time and in adverse weather conditions.
- Requirement to wear and maintain a uniform, safety footwear, and personal protective
equipment to Canadian Coast Guard standards.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as required
- Willingness to be deployed within the Atlantic Region.
- Compliance with the CCG Safety Management System and Standards
- Adherence to the Canadian Coast Guard Respiratory Protection Program
- For vessels assigned primarily to Search and Rescue operations, employees must be within 30
minutes response time to the vessel during assigned work period.
- Valid Canadian Passport (for identified positions)
- Must be willing and able to travel by air, land or by sea
DFO Storekeeper Salary
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
|Official Notification||Clicik Here|
|Apply Now||Clicik Here|
|Candice Reath, Atlantic Fleet Staffing Officer|
Storekeeper Jobs, Storekeeper Jobs