Junior Officer Jobs. Fisheries and Oceans Canada is looking for people to fill the role of Junior Officer, Recruitment, as part of their Recruitment Program. This role is an exciting chance to help find and choose talented people to join the company.
For the position of Junior Officer, Recruitment, candidates must have a degree in human resources, business administration, or a related area. It would be best if you had experience with hiring, finding talent, or working in human resources. Fisheries and Oceans Canada looks for people who are good at organizing, pay close attention to details, and can connect and work well with other people.
People who want to apply for the Junior Officer, Recruitment job should send in their application by June 8, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
DFO Junior Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Fisheries and Oceans Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Various locations|
|Salary||$54,878 to $61,379|
|Last date for submission of application||8 June 2024|
DFO Junior Officer Jobs Salary
Junior Officers can earn between $54,878 and $61,379 per year at Fisheries and Oceans Canada, which is a good amount.
Who can apply:
- Organizing events, activities, or projects is a useful skill.
- Experience making speeches and giving them to groups of ten or more.
- Experience as a member of the Federal Government who worked on ships.
- Learn about the student program for the Inshore Rescue boat.
- Working on groups is a good thing to do.
- Experience with recruiting for groups at the college or university level.
How to apply:
- Review the job posting and gather all necessary details.
- Make sure your resume covers education, relevant experience, and human resources or recruitment qualifications.
- Write a cover letter highlighting your qualifications, organizational abilities, and interest in the Junior Officer, Recruitment role.
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada’s website accepts online applications.
- Find the Junior Officer, Recruitment posting.
- Click “Apply Now” or similar to open the online application form.
- Fill out the application with current information.
- Give your contact info, education, and work background.
- Include a cover letter, resume, and any other necessary papers.
- Check your application for accuracy.
- Submit your application by 23:59 Pacific Time on June 8, 2024.