Fishing Officer Jobs. In their Inventory program, the Fisheries and Oceans Canada is looking for qualified people to fill the role of Fishing Officer. The Canadian Coast Guard is a respected group that is in charge of protecting maritime safety, security, and the environment. They are looking for dedicated people to join their team of Fishing Officers. This job is a unique chance to help make sure Canadian rules about fisheries and marine conservation are followed and enforced.
DFO Fishing Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Fisheries and Oceans Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Fishing Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Victoria (British Columbia)|
|Salary||$31.86 – $43.39/Hour|
|Last date for submission of application||31 December 2023|
DFO Fishing Officer Jobs Salary
Fishing Officers at the Canadian Coast Guard can earn between $31.86 and $43.39 per hour, which is a fair wage. Following the organization’s pay plan, the salary is based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for the job of Fishing Officer, interested people should send in their applications by December 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Who can apply:
SO-MAO-02: Deck Officer/Fishing Officer:
TC Fishing Master, 4th Class or better. Proof of Skill or Knowledge
Fishing Officer: TC Fishing Master Certification of Competency, Third Class or better.
TC Certificate of Competency for Watchkeeping Mate, Near Coastal or better.
Experience in the fishing business as a Master, Fishing Mate, Boatswain, or Deck Supervisor on a commercial trawler.
Experience and training as a DFO Coast Guard Fishery Science Vessel Fishing Officer, Officer of a Watch, Boatswain, or Twinehand/Leading Deckhand.
How to apply;
- Visit the Canadian Coast Guard’s main website.
- Go to the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” part of the website.
- Find the exact job posting for the position of Fishing Officer.
- Check the job description, needs, and salary information to make sure you meet the requirements.
- Make a resume that shows off your education, related experience, and any licenses or certifications you have.
- Write a cover letter to show that you want the job and that you are qualified for it.
- To get to the online application form, click on “Apply Now” or a similar button.
- Fill out the application form with correct and up-to-date details.
- Give the information that is needed, such as your contact information, schooling, and work history.
- Attach your cover letter, resume, and any other papers asked for.
- Check your application again to make sure that everything is correct and full.
- Send in your application before December 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, when the deadline is.