DFO Client Services Officer Jobs 2023
Client Services Officer Jobs : Fisheries and Oceans Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Client Services Officer Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before last date
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Client Services Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Fisheries and Oceans Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Client Services Officer|
|Job Location||Bridgewater (Nova Scotia)|
|Salary||$65,547 to $70,622|
Read : CIHR Officer Jobs 2023 | Available Now
Candidates who are going to fill the Fisheries and Oceans Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Client Services Officer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Fisheries and Oceans Canada Client Services Officer job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Fisheries and Oceans Canada Client Services Officer Careers Qualification details below.
- Successful completion of secondary school education or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience in providing advice, guidance and functional oversight to clients
- Experience in leading discussions aimed at resolving complex issues
- Experience in providing advice and recommendations to management on matters of a complex nature
- Experience in building relationships and fostering partnerships with external clients
- Experience in maintaining electronic and manual filing systems and records
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Ability to communicate effectively orally
DFO Client Services Officer Salary
- $65,547 to $70,622
Read : Regional Railway Inspector Jobs in Transport Canada
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Client Services Officer Jobs, Client Services Officer Jobs, Client Services Officer Jobs