Detachment Services Assistant Jobs. If you are a citizen of Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, there is a wonderful job opportunity for you. Royal Canadian Mounted Police has started recruitment process for candidates as Detachment Services Assistant. The complete application process is online.
RCMP Detachment Services Assistant Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||DETACHMENT SERVICES ASSISTANT|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Amherst (Nova Scotia), Annapolis (Nova Scotia), Antigonish (Nova Scotia), Arichat (Nova Scotia), Baddeck (Nova Scotia), Barrington (Nova Scotia), Berwick (Nova Scotia), Bridgewater (Nova Scotia), Chester (Nova Scotia), Cheticamp (Nova Scotia), Cole Harbour (Nova Scotia), Dartmouth (Nova Scotia), Digby (Nova Scotia), Enfield (Nova Scotia), Eskasoni (Nova Scotia), Guysborough (Nova Scotia), Indian Brook (Nova Scotia), Ingonish Beach (Nova Scotia), Inverness (Nova Scotia), Lunenburg (Nova Scotia), Meteghan (Nova Scotia), Middleton (Nova Scotia), Millbrook (Nova Scotia), Oxford (Nova Scotia), Parrsboro (Nova Scotia), Pictou (Nova Scotia), Port Hawkesbury (Nova Scotia), Pugwash (Nova Scotia), Shelburne (Nova Scotia), Sherbrooke (Nova Scotia), Springhill (Nova Scotia), Stewiacke (Nova Scotia), Tantallon (Nova Scotia), Tatamagouche (Nova Scotia), Windsor (Nova Scotia), Wolfville (Nova Scotia), Yarmouth (Nova Scotia), Cape Breton – Other locations (Nova Scotia), Mainland – Other locations (Nova Scotia)|
|Salary||$55,543 to $60,130|
|Last date for submission of application||31 December 2023|
Post: Detachment Services Assistant
Location: Nova Scotia
Last Date to apply: 31 Dec 2023
RCMP Detachment Services Assistant Jobs Salary Offered: $55,543 to $60,130
- Canadians and Canadians living abroad can apply.
- English Essential
- You should have successfully completed two years of secondary school.
- A satisfactory score in the Public Service Commission test approved as an
- A combination of education, training and experience
Minimum 1 year
- You should have an experience in providing administrative support in an office environment.
- Experience in providing service to clients or the general public by telephone, in person, or in writing.
- Experience in using a computer and a variety of computerized programs including word processing, spreadsheets, and electronic mail systems.
- Experience maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems.
- Experience in providing administrative services in police services environment.
- Experience of working in a federal government office
- Experience in using SAP.
- Experience in providing administrative support
- Experience in using applications such as: PROS; PRIME; CPIC; CJIM, Versadex; etc.
Other skills required:
- Communication skills(oral and written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Coordinating skills
- Other conditions for employability: Reliability status security clearance
Process of Application
All interested candidates can apply online or by email HPSHR-RHFPH@rcmp-grc.gc.ca . You need to provide your resume which should include details and make sure you do not leave any information which demonstrates your eligibility. There will be scrutiny of all applications received and shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds of interview.
Applications received through any other mode will not be entertained. Preference will be given to veterans and then to the Canadian citizens and permanent residents.