Dentist Jobs Toronto. The Toronto Public Health Department is happy to let people know about openings in the Dentist program. We want dentists who are committed and have a lot of experience to join our team and help improve the oral health and well-being of people in Toronto.
The Dentist will report to the Manager of Dental and Oral Health Services. They will provide dental care to low-income Toronto Public Health (TPH) clients who are enrolled in various Provincial and Municipally-sponsored programs through the TPH-managed dental clinics all over the city. They will also give direction and help with the day-to-day running of the dental clinic they are assigned to.
- Gives feedback on how program policies are made and makes sure policies and procedures are followed in the dental clinic.
- Performs the tasks of a team leader in a clinical setting. This includes making sure the team works well together and that patient can get where they need to go quickly.
- Gets a full medical history, verifies and uses that information before treatment by talking to family members and doctors when needed. If necessary, sends clients to get medical tests.
- Performs full mouth exams, comes up with detailed treatment plans, tells patients and their families about the plans and gets permission to treat, as well as filling out paperwork on Abeldent software.
- Does a wide range of dental work, such as fillings, dentures, extractions, root canals, crowns made in the lab or from stainless steel, acid etch treatments, and prefabricated post and/or pin core build up. In charge of making tooth prosthetics and other dental devices.
Dentist Jobs Toronto Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Toronto. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$122,000.00-$158,105.00, and TM0509 and Wage Grade 8|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Dentist Jobs Toronto Salary
We have a range of salaries that are competitive, from $122,000.00 to $158,105.00 per year.
Who can apply:
- You must have a graduate degree in dentistry from a well-known university and a license from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, or be able to get one.
- A lot of experience working in a dental office as a dentist.
- Experience with removable prostheses and dentistry for children.
- Strong people skills and the ability to talk to and work with other people, including children and their parents, in a neighborhood clinic.
- Excellent skills at helping customers and dedication to the Toronto Public Service.
- Training after college or work experience in a Public Health setting would be a plus.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for jobs at Toronto Public Health.
- Make a profile as a candidate or sign in if you already have one.
- Fill out the online application form and upload your resume and a cover letter that talks about your skills and why you want the job.
- To be considered for this important job, get your application in by the deadline.