Data Collection Manager Jobs : Statistics Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Data Collection Manager Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 31 October 2022.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Data Collection Manager Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Statistics Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Statistics Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Data Collection Manager|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Edmonton (Alberta), Vancouver (British Columbia), Winnipeg (Manitoba)|
|Salary||$65,547 to $70,622|
|Last date for submission of application||31 October 2022|
Candidates who are going to fill the Statistics Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Data Collection Manager opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Statistics Canada Data Collection Manager job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Statistics Canada Data Collection Manager Careers Qualification details below.
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience may be accepted.
- Minimum 12 months experience in supervising staff which must include at least THREE (3) of the following:
– managing and/or directing the work of others
– setting performance expectations
– monitoring performance on a regular basis
– providing coaching and/or training
– completing and delivering formal employee evaluations
- Minimum 12 months experience providing information or recommendations to supervisors or managers acquired in the last three years
- Experience acquired in the last three years in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- English Essential
- French Essential
- Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB
- Knowledge of performance management
- Knowledge of project management
- Communicate effectively orally
- Communicate effectively in writing
Data Collection Manager Salary
- $65,547 to $70,622
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Data Collection Manager Jobs, Data Collection Manager Jobs, Data Collection Manager Jobs