Customer Services Representative Jobs : National Defence has published a Notification for the recruitment of Customer Services Representative Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before last date.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Customer Services Representative Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Defence. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Defence|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Customer Services Representative|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Cold Lake (Alberta), Edmonton (Alberta), Suffield (Alberta), Wainwright (Alberta), Comox (British Columbia), Victoria (British Columbia), Shilo (Manitoba), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Gagetown (New Brunswick), Happy Valley-Goose Bay (Newfoundland and Labrador), Yellowknife (Northwest Territories), Dartmouth (Nova Scotia), Greenwood (Nova Scotia), Borden (Ontario), Kingston (Ontario), North Bay (Ontario), Ottawa (Ontario), Petawawa (Ontario), Trenton (Ontario), Bagotville (Québec), Saint-Hubert (Québec), Valcartier (Québec), Moose Jaw (Saskatchewan)|
|Salary||$55,543 to $60,130|
|Last date for submission of application|
Candidates who are going to fill the National Defence Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Customer Services Representative opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest National Defence Customer Services Representative job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Defence Customer Services Representative Careers Qualification details below.
- A secondary school diploma.
- Experience in providing customer services to clients, including obtaining and providing information, explanation or clarification.
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations.
- Experience in working in a high-volume client service environment with a diversified clientele.
- Experience using spreadsheets, word processing and email software in a work or school setting.
- Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB
- English Essential
- French Essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a front line service with constant interruptions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
Customer Services Representative Salary
- $55,543 to $60,130
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad
- Preference will be given to veterans and to Canadian citizens, in that order, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification