Customer Service Assistant Jobs : National Gallery of Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Administrative Assistant Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before July 3, 2022.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Customer Service Assistant Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Gallery of Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Gallery of Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Customer Service Assistant|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$50,233 to $59,074|
|Last date for submission of application||July 3, 2022|
Candidates who are going to fill the National Gallery of Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Customer Service Assistant opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest National Gallery of Canada Customer Service Assistant job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Gallery of Canada Customer Service Assistant Careers Qualification details below.
- University degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Excellent soft skills;
- General knowledge of art history and an interest in the arts;
- Extensive experience within a retail operation using a point of sale system, in customer service and sales, inventory and cash control;
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail, the ability to perform diverse tasks simultaneously, and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member within a fast-paced, high demand and constantly changing work environment.
- English –B/French –B (reading, writing, oral)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Customer Service Assistant Jobs, Customer Service Assistant Jobs