BC Public Service invites applications for Crop Risk Specialist Jobs
Crop Risk Specialist Jobs. If you are a citizen of Canada or a permanent resident in Canada, we are here to announce a great job opportunity for you. BP Public Service is recruiting suitable candidates for the post of Crop Risk Specialist in Ministry of Agriculture and Food. You need to apply online.
Crop Risk Specialist Jobs
Agriculture and Food
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Crop Risk Specialist|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
Dawson Creek, BC V1G 4X3 CA
Fort St John, BC V1J6M7 CA
Multiple Locations, BC CA (Primary)
|Salary||$75,454.69 – $96,020.36 annually|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : Court Clerk Jobs in Port Coquitlam
Crop Risk Specialist Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Master’s degree in agriculture, Business or Economics; AND
- 3 years’ experience in agriculture industry analysis with a focus on financial and production parameters for commodities common to B.C. OR
- Degree in Agriculture, Business or Economics; AND
- 5 years’ experience in agriculture industry analysis with a focus on financial and production parameters for commodities common to B.C.; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Registered member in good standing as Professional Agrologist (P.AG) with the BC Institute of Agrologists (BCIA) or immediate eligible registration as a Professional Agrologist with BCIA. Note: Immediate eligible registration means you have a professional designation in good standing with another provincial institute of agrology and you can transfer your membership to BCIA. It is the responsibility of the applicants to ensure eligibility.
- Two (2) years of experience supervising technical and/or administrative staff; OR
- Four (4) years of experience delivering agriculture risk management programs or delivering agriculture projects of moderate to high complexity, with multiple deliverables and with various and divergent stakeholder interests.
Other eligibility condition:
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Willingness to work extended hours during emergency.
- Flexibility towards changes in responsibilities and assignments.
Crop Risk Specialist Jobs Responsibilities:
- This position has full time on-site requirements.
- This position can be based in any of the following Agriculture and Food offices: Dawson Creek or Fort St. John.
- An eligibility list may be established to fill future temporary and permanent vacancies.
Crop Risk Specialist Jobs Wages offered:
- $75,454.69 – $96,020.36 annually
Perks of applying with BC:-
- Diverse workplace for all employees.
- Comes in Top 100 employers.
- Serve the needs of citizens.
- Innovative and rewarding work culture.
- Great compensation with other leading benefits.
- Promotes equality with no discrimination.
- Chance to grow personally and professionally.
Process of Application:-
You need to apply online with us. Your application must demonstrate all details of your eligibility. There is no need to attach cover letter and only resume is required for initial short listing process. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. You need to answers the questions while filling the form. You will be contacted if you get shortlisted, for further rounds.
Read : BC Public Service invites applications for the post of District Clerk Jobs
- Criminal record will be checked.
- Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located at the bottom of the posting.