CRA Investigator Jobs : Canada Revenue Agency has published a Notification for the recruitment of Investigator (Criminal Investigations) Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before June 24, 2022
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
CRA Investigator Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canada Revenue Agency. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canada Revenue Agency|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Investigator (Criminal Investigations)|
Various / Divers
$88,261 to $107,249
|Last date for submission of application||June 24, 2022|
Candidates who are going to fill the CRA Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Investigator opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CRA Investigator job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check CRA Investigator Careers Qualification details below.
- the CRA’s minimum education standard for the AU- Auditing group
Experience performing or conducting one or more of the following:
- Investigations into financial fraud, or other offences of a penal or criminal nature
- Forensic accounting/audits as part of civil or criminal investigations
- Internal audits
- External audits and/or review engagements of corporate financial statements
Experience* providing support to investigators as an SP06 level (or higher) in the Criminal Investigations Division at the CRA.
Experience in one of the following program areas at the CRA at the AU-01 level (or equivalent) or higher, or experience* in similar functions at other government departments at equivalent groups and levels:
- Criminal Investigations
- GST/HST Audit
- GST/HST Business Intelligence or Quality Assurance
- Income Tax Audit
- Income Tax Business Intelligence or Quality Assurance
- Scientific Research & Experimental Development
- Tax Avoidance
- English Essential
- Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB
- Bilingual Imperative CBB/CBB
Who can apply
- Persons living in Canada and Canadian citizens living abroad.
- Preference for appointment will be given to veterans, Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
CRA Investigator Jobs Salary
- $88,261 to $107,249
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
CRA Investigator Jobs, CRA Investigator Jobs