Ministry of Attorney General, Ontario Public Service invites applications for Court and Client Representative Jobs (On-Call)
Court and Client Representative Jobs. If you are a resident of Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, you have got a job opportunity here. Ontario Public Service (OPS) is recruiting people for the post of Court and Client Representative. You need to submit your application via online mode. The last date for application is 9th June 2023 till 23:59.
Ministry of the Attorney General Court and Client Representative Jobs
Ministry of the Attorney General
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Court and Client Representative (On-Call)|
|Job Location||North York, Toronto|
|Salary||$27.43 – $32.29 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Read : Ministry of Finance invites applications for the post of Taxroll Integrity Clerk Jobs
You need to be proficient in typing and the minimum typing speed required is 30 words per minute. There will be a screening assessment for this. You should possess good communication and client servicing skills.
- Basic technical skills like troubleshooting court equipments and operating digital recording equipments.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Judgment skills and problem solving skills
- Basic computation skills
Other conditions for employment:
- Staggered working hours
- Work on weekends and statutory holidays
- Reporting at other court locations when needed.
- $ 27.43 to $ 32.29 per hour
- Participating in pilot projects and improvising the delivery of court services
- Carrying file cases from intake to final disposition
- Reviewing legal materials like court forms, previous decisions, etc
- Preparing, signing and issuing court orders and judgments
- Preparing and maintaining physical as well as virtual hearing rooms for proceedings
- Ensuring that all proceedings are recorded and annotated in accordance to law.
Perks of applying with OPS:-
- Great learning opportunity in a professional environment.
- Good compensation with other leading benefits.
- Promotes equality with no discrimination.
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally.
Read : Ontario Public Service invites applications for various Information Technology Jobs for Students
Process of Application:-
You need to apply only with us. Your resume with a cover letter should not exceed 5 pages. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. Our recruitment team will contact you within 48 hours. After scrutiny of all the applications, we will schedule you for further rounds.