Health Canada has announced recruitment notification for Counsellor Jobs. Up to 31 March 2024 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Health Canada Counsellor Recruitment through online mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about Health Canada Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like education, eperience, salary and location for Health Canada Counsellor Jobs are given below.
Health Canada Counsellor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Health Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Government of Canada Jobs
|Counsellor – Crisis and Referral Centre
|Number to be determined
|$71,599 to $77,368
|Last date for submission of application
|31 March 2024
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Health Canada Counsellor job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Health Canada Counsellor entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Health Canada job Qualification details below
- Master’s degree from a recognized university in counselling, social work, psychology, sociology or another discipline relevant to work of the position.
- Experience in psycho-social assessment, counselling and crisis intervention.
- Experience in client case management.
- Experience in building and maintaining effective working relationship with clients, Mental Health and other Professional counsellors.
- Experience working with a diverse clientele.
To apply for the Health Canada Counsellor job, the candidates will get the following salary. Check the salary details below
- $71,599 to $77,368
- Ability to handle stress while making important decisions within short timeliness.
- Ability to employ crisis intervention techniques in defusing potentially volatile situations.
- Ability to employ and manage Critical Incident Stress Management and trauma debriefing techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, including through telephone and chats.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to evaluate risks.
Conditions of Employment
- Willingness and ability to obtain a membership from of a professional association of counsellors, psychologists or social workers.
- Willingness and ability to work any of the rotational day shifts: 7:30-15:30, 8:00-16:00, 8:30-16:30, 9:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00,11:00- 19:00, 12:00-20:00.
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.