Correctional Officer Jobs. The British Columbia Corrections Service is presently accepting applicants for the COR SRV 18R Correctional Officer Program. As a Correctional Officer, you will be responsible for the safety and security of correctional facilities, as well as the rehabilitation and well-being of convicts.
You will be responsible for maintaining a secure and orderly environment within the correctional institution, conducting security checks, supervising inmate activities, and responding to events as they arise in this tough and rewarding work. You will also interact with inmates, provide support, and assist in the facilitation of programs that promote rehabilitation and effective reintegration into society.
Correctional Officer Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of BC Public Service. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Public Safety & Sol General
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Correctional Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location|| |
Chilliwack, BC V4Z 1A7 CA
Kamloops, BC V2H 1B7 CA
Maple Ridge, BC V4R 2S1 CA
Multiple Locations, BC CA (Primary)
Nanaimo, BC V9T 6L8 CA
Oliver, BC V0H 1T2 CA
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 4W6 CA
Prince George, BC V2N4P7 CA
Surrey, BC V4P 1M5 CA
Victoria, BC V9B 6X2 CA
|Salary||$48,729.07 – $54,899.19 annually|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Correctional Officer Jobs Salary
The annual wage range for the COR SRV 18R Correctional Officer Program is $51,400.36 to $70,557.73.
Who can apply:
- at least 19 years old
- Grade 12 or equivalent* Grade 12 English with a final grade of 70% or equivalent* A valid BC driver’s license (at least class 5), or an equivalent document from another province.
- Having the legal right to work in Canada (either through citizenship or permanent residency, you must have this right at the time you apply for a job in Canada)
How to apply:
- Visit the designated application portal or the official website of the BC Public Service.
- To apply for the COR SRV 18R Correctional Officer program, find the relevant job ad.
- To access the application form, click the button that says “Apply Now” or something similar.
- Fill out the online application form completely, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and any relevant work experience.
- Include your resume and any additional documents requested in the job advertising.
- Check your application to make sure it is accurate and complies with all standards.