Corporate Controller Jobs. The Canadian Museum of Nature is looking for a dynamic person to join their team as a Corporate Controller. As the Corporate Controller, you will be in charge of managing finances and making plans for one of the most important artistic institutions in Canada. Consider this exciting chance if you are interested in money, have a strong analytical mind, and want to help Canada’s cultural heritage.
Corporate Controller are very important to the arts community because of what they do. Candidates should have the skills needed for the job and be committed to supporting arts and culture.
When you work at the museum, you:
Taking part in an interesting goal and fun projects and challenges.
A welcoming, helpful, and safe place to work for everyone.
A salary that is competitive and is set by collective deals.
Access to group health and pension plans for people who work for the government.
We appreciate variety and think it’s best to work in a place where everyone feels welcome and where the different skills and strengths of a diverse workforce can be used together. People who belong to one or more other equity-seeking groups, such as obvious minorities, disabled people, 2SLGBTQIA+ people, religious or cultural minorities, are welcome to apply.
Corporate Controller Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Museum of Nature. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Museum of Nature|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Corporate Controller|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Gatineau, QC|
|Salary||$92,182 to $112,418 per year|
Corporate Controller Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well will get a competitive salary that depends on their skills and experience and ranges from $92,182 to $112,418.
Who can apply:
- Graduation from a reputable university, ideally in a field related to financial management, and a professional accounting designation (CPA, CPA-CA, CPA-CMA, CPA-CGA, or equivalent).
- At least 8 years of work after getting the job, including 3 years as a manager;
- A lot of experience handling the process of making financial reports; a lot of experience working with both internal and external auditors;
- Experience with budgets and forecasting as part of the financial planning process;
- Experience giving advice, guiding, and interpreting suitable accounting standards, as well as legislative and statutory requirements about financial issues and the organization’s financial management framework;
- Experience managing accounting, payables, and cash management operations; Experience developing and implementing internal control frameworks and designing and monitoring internal controls, including controls related to accounting systems, policies, and processes;
How to apply:
- Explore the Canadian Museum of Nature online.
- Check out the listing for the Corporate Controller program and read the application instructions carefully.
- To apply, please refer to the application procedures.
- Fill out the application in its entirety as instructed.