Coordinator Jobs Orillia. The Ontario Public Service (OPS) is happy to report that their Coordinator, Psych Services programme has openings. They are looking for a skilled and dedicated Coordinator to lead and handle psychological services that help people in Ontario stay mentally healthy and happy.
With more than 5,800 uniformed officers, 2,400 civilian workers, and 830 Auxiliary officers, the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) is one of the largest police forces in North America. They offer important services that keep the people of the Province of Ontario safe and secure. The OPP is part of the Ministry of the Solicitor General, which is the biggest ministry in Ontario and has a presence in every city and town. They have the most officers in Ontario and the second most officers in all of Canada.
The OPP is dedicated to the following principles:
- Serving with PRIDE, SKILL, and RESPECT.
- Respect, compassion, and fairness in how we treat each other.
- Integrity, honesty, and courage are important for a leader.
Coordinator Jobs Orillia Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of the Solicitor General
|Division||Ontario Provincial Police|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Coordinator, Psych Services|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$82,215.00 – $119,496.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Coordinator Jobs Orillia Salary
They offer a competitive pay that ranges from $82,215.00 to $119,496.00 per year.
Who can apply:
- Ability to pass an OPP security check on your past.
- Clinical psychologists must be registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO) and in good standing.
- Valid Class “G” Driver’s Licence or, if needed, the option to travel all over the province
Knowledge and theory and practise of psychology, current policing practises, culture, and theories to plan, organise, and develop research programmes to manage and coordinate the activities of staff.
- Knowledge of police work and culture, such as how to run police services and how to deal with stress after a critical event, so that OPP members can work together and build programmes that help them stay mentally healthy and well.
- Ability to encourage learning and growth while also encouraging creativity and innovation.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for jobs in the Ontario Public Service.
- Make a profile as a candidate or sign in if you already have one.
- Fill out the online application form and send your resume and any qualifications or licences that are relevant.