Contract Services Technician Jobs. The Ontario Public Service is looking for competent applicants for the job of Contract Services Technician right now. As a Contract Services Technician, you will assist in the management and administration of contracts for various services within the Ontario Public Service. This role provides a chance to contribute to the effective delivery of public services and ensure contract execution success. Consider applying for this critical position if you have great organizational and analytical skills, as well as a sharp eye for contract management.
Contract Services Technician Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Transportation
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Contract Services Technician|
|Job Location|| |
$1,198.81 – $1,464.61 Per Week
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Contract Services Technician Jobs Salary
The Contract Services Technician program will pay selected individuals a competitive wage ranges from $1,198.81 to $1,464.61 per week. The weekly rate of pay will be determined by qualifications and experience, emphasizing the value of contract administration competence.
Who can apply:
- Budgeting, forecasting, and financial accounting processes should be understood.
- Understanding of procurement and tendering policies and processes as they apply to the purchase of service providers involved in highway building.
- Computer and software application proficiency, especially MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to establish productive connections with ministry personnel and stakeholders.
- Strong oral and writing communication skills are required to create letters and guide/train workers at all levels.
- Ability to support, advocate, and implement organizational change is required.
How to apply:
- You must submit your application online.
- Your cover letter and resume should not be longer than five (5) pages. Review the Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: advice, Tools, and Resources for advice and tools on how to construct a concise cover letter and resume.
- Customize your cover letter and resume to the job posting’s specifications. You must describe how you met the job requirements using actual examples. We are reliant on the information you supply.
- Make sure you understand the job by reading the job description.
- When applying, OPS personnel must include their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- Please Contact Us with your contact information if you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process. Within 48 hours, a member of the recruitment services team will contact you.