RCMP Computer Support Technician Jobs : Royal Canadian Mounted Police has published a Notification for the recruitment of Computer Support Technician Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 8 December 2022.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Computer Support Technician Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Computer Support Technician|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Kelowna (British Columbia), Prince George (British Columbia), Surrey (British Columbia)|
|Salary||$75,129 to $91,953|
|Last date for submission of application||8 December 2022|
Candidates who are going to fill the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Computer Support Technician opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Royal Canadian Mounted Police Computer Support Technician job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Royal Canadian Mounted Police Computer Support Technician Careers Qualification details below.
Successful completion of two years of an acceptable post-secondary educational program in computer science, information technology, information management or another specialty relevant to the position to be staffed, OR an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Recent experience providing technical support or guidance in a business or educational setting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 desktop operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory as it pertains to user access to file system resources.
- Knowledge of equipment and configurations applicable to LAN/WAN based systems.
- Knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Ability to plan and organize workload (e.g. set priorities, meet deadlines).
- English essential
Computer Support Technician Salary
- $75,129 to $91,953
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Computer Support Technician Jobs, Computer Support Technician Jobs, Computer Support Technician Jobs, Computer Support Technician Jobs