Computer Support Technician Jobs. The National Research Council of Canada (NRC) is looking for a skilled Computer Support Technician to join their team. As a Computer Support Technician, one of your most important jobs will be to help users with their computer hardware, programme, and network problems. This job is a great chance for people who are interested in technology and solving problems to help the NRC with its research and innovation projects.
To be eligible for the Computer Support Technician programme, candidates must have a diploma or degree in computer science, information technology, or a related area. Helpful would-be past knowledge with computer support, troubleshooting, and customer service. The person who gets the job will have strong technical skills, good communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team setting.
Computer Support Technician Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Research Council Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Research Council Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Computer Support Technician|
|Salary||$58,632 to $75,385|
Computer Support Technician Jobs Salary
The pay range for a Computer Support Technician at the NRC is between $58,632 and $75,385.
Who can apply:
- Certificate or college degree in computer science or a related area.
- Candidates may be considered if they have the same amount of training and experience.
- Experience with imaging tools for the desktop, such as software or hardware.
- Experience putting together computer gear parts.
- Experience with iOS and/or Android phones.
- Experience with installing and fixing software and drivers and setting them up.
- Experience with tools like Axios Assyst that track tickets.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for the NRC.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the job ad for the programme for Computer Support Technicians.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- To get to the application form, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form correctly in all of the required fields.
- Make a resume that shows off your schooling and experience in computer support and fixing technical problems.
- Include a cover letter if you want to show that you’re interested in the job and excited to help with research and new ideas.
- Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Check your application again to make sure it is full and correct.