Compliance Officer Jobs. The City of Calgary is currently taking applications for the post of Compliance Officer in their dedicated Compliance Officer Program. As a leading city, Calgary is dedicated to making sure that regulations are followed in all areas and that the community is safe and doing well.
To be considered for the role of Compliance Officer, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area, such as law, business administration, or a related field. It would be best if you had worked in compliance, regulation enforcement, or a related job before. The City of Calgary gives a dynamic place to work with a lot of chances to grow and develop professionally.
Transit Operator Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Calgary. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Compliance Officer|
|Total Vacancy||To Be Determined|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$40.08 – 53.57 per hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Compliance Officer Jobs Salary
The City of Calgary knows how important it is to find and keep talented people. Compliance Officers in Pay Grade 10 can earn between $40.08 and $53.57 per hour, which is a fair wage. The amount of money you get depends on your skills and experience.
Who can apply:
- A one-year certificate in workplace learning, criminology, or a related field; OR a journeyman trades certificate in Heavy Duty Mechanic, Automotive Service Technician, Auto Body Technician, Welding Technician, or a connected field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a vehicle and equipment safety program operating a wide range of different pieces of equipment and making sure they are safe to move.
- A Level 2 Collision Investigation training must have been finished.
- A good Class 1, 2, or 3 driver’s license (or the provincial equivalent) with a valid Q endorsement is needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as a proven ability to work well under pressure and in high-stress conditions.
How to apply:
- Calgary’s official website.
- Go to “Careers” or “Employment Opportunities”.
- Find the Compliance Officer job listing.
- Make sure you meet the job description, qualifications, and remuneration.
- Highlight your education, experience, and skills in your CV.
- Access the online application form by clicking “Apply Now” or similar.
- Update the application form.
- Provide contact, employment, and educational information.
- Attach your résumé and other requested documents.
- Verify your application.