Compensation Advisor Jobs. Transport Canada’s Compensation Advisor Trainee program is looking for hardworking people to join. As a Compensation Advisor Trainee, you will start a journey of learning about pay and human resources. This chance is for you if you are interested in HR, have good analytical skills, and want to learn more about compensation.
The people who want to become Compensation Advisor Trainees will get training and help in the field of pay. Candidates should have applicable skills or a background in HR or a related area, as well as a strong analytical mind and a desire to learn and grow.
As an AS-01, you will be part of TC’s Compensation Advisor Developmental Program and will be helped to reach the AS-02 job level.
In order to help Transport Canada reach its goal of restoring trust in pay, a 28-month program called the Compensation Advisor Development Program (CADP) has been set up to help employees move up to the AS-02 Compensation Advisor role. During the 28-month program, those who want to become Compensation Advisor Trainees will learn how to handle all parts of pay and benefits for employees.
Purpose of the procedure:
Transport Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive workforce that represents Canada now and in the future. Management may prioritize applicants who self-identify as Indigenous peoples, women, people with disabilities, or visible minorities to achieve this goal.
An essentially assessed pool and/or a partially assessed pool can be used to fill similar or identical positions with different tenures (indeterminate, term) and language requirements (Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB, English Essential, English or French essential).
Compensation Advisor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Transport Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Transport Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Compensation Advisor Trainee (Inventory)|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$54,878 to $61,379|
Compensation Advisor Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well will get a competitive salary that depends on their skills and experience and ranges from $54,878 to $61,379.
Make sure you send in your application before the deadline, which is December 29, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Who can apply:
- A high school diploma or a combination of schooling, training, and/or experience that is good enough.
- experience with customer help.
- Recent means that the training was gained in the last two years.
- knowledge of how to use computer tools like Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- experience that was gained in the last two years.
- Significant experience is a combination of depth and breadth of knowledge that usually comes from doing similar work for at least one year.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for Transport Canada.
- Find the listing for the Compensation Advisor Trainee program and read the application information carefully.
- Pay close attention to the application directions.
- Fill out the application form, making sure to include all the necessary qualifications and information.
- To be considered for this valuable training chance, send in your application by December 29, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.