Communications Officer Jobs : Global Affairs Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Communications Officer Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before last date.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Communications Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Global Affairs Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Global Affairs Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Communications Officer|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario), Gatineau (Québec)|
|Salary||$71,599 to $77,368|
|Last date for submission of application|
Candidates who are going to fill the Global Affairs Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Communications Officer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Global Affairs Canada Communications Officer job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Global Affairs Canada Communications Officer Careers Qualification details below.
- A degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Recent experience in providing communications advice to client
- Recent experience in researching, writing or editing communications products, such as news releases, web content, social media content, and messages for employees.
- Experience in working on communications projects involving multiple teams.
- Ability to advise and formulate recommendations.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Ability to prioritize.
Bilingual – Imperative (BBB/BBB)
CBC/CBC ; CCC/CCC
Communications Officer Salary
- $71,599 to $77,368
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification