Communications Advisor Jobs. The National Defense is looking for a (Senior) Communications Advisor right now. This program is a great chance to work as a communications professional for the group and help the National Defence’s communication efforts.
To be considered for the position of (Senior) Communications Advisor, candidates must have a degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a related area, as well as relevant experience in communications. The National Defence looks for people who can communicate well both in writing and in person, think strategically, and can work in a fast-paced, changing workplace.
Those who are interested in the job should send in their application before the deadline.
Communications Advisor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Defence. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Defence|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||(Senior) Communications Advisor|
|Job Location||Halifax (Nova Scotia), Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$85,476 – $92,412 (IS-04), $95,209 – $102,712 (IS-05)|
Communications Advisor Jobs Salary
For the job of (Senior) Communications Advisor, the National Defence offers pay levels that are competitive. The pay goes from $85,476 to $92,412 for the IS-04 level, and from $95,209 to $102,712 for the IS-05 level.
Who can apply:
Experience giving senior management and clients tips and services for communication
Experience making and/or using at least four (4) of the following communication products: speaking notes/speeches, briefing materials, fact sheets, exhibits, news releases, media lines, web content, social media posts, news stories, placemats, posters.
Experience coordinating and synchronizing deliverables (communication products) across different levels of a company.
How to apply:
- Check the job posting for all relevant information.
- Obtain a degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a similar profession and appropriate communications experience.
- Highlight your education, experience, and communications skills in your resume.
- Write a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the Senior Communications Advisor post.
- Apply on the National Defence website.
- Visit National Defence’s “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” page.
- Find the Senior Communications Advisor posting.
- Access the online application form by clicking “Apply Now” or similar.
- Update the application form.
- Provide contact, education, and employment information.
- Submit your résumé and cover letter.
- Double-check your application for accuracy and completeness.