Communication Specialist Jobs. The Communication Specialist program is coming up at the Calgary Police Service, which is an important part of the city of Calgary. We’re looking for hardworking people to join our team and play a key role in keeping the public safe and getting messages across.
As a Communication Specialist, you will help the communications team write and edit communications materials for both internal and external clients. The most important jobs are:
- Draft and edit content for emails, the web, speaking notes, presentations, and social media, as well as other types of communication materials.
- Develop and use plans and strategies for communication, such as coming up with creative solutions and looking for chances.
- Meet with customers, project teams, and service providers to find out what they need, explain technical information in easy-to-understand terms, talk about creative and flexible solutions, and talk about the costs of service.
- Set up special events and meetings by doing things like booking rooms and making plans and other materials.
- Collect information and data and sum them up by scanning the environment and researching business trends.
- Develop and send out news releases, making sure that the right people are ready for talks.
Communication Specialist Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Calgary. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Calgary Police Service
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$35.51 – 47.49 per hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Communication Specialist Jobs Salary
This job has a good pay range, from $35.51 to $47.49 per hour, which is fair.
Who can apply:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a similar field, and at least one year of work in a related field.
- For this job, you need to be very good at knowing and using Canadian Press (CP) Style.
- Having worked in police setting before is seen as a plus.
- To do well in this job, you need to be quick and thorough, focus on results, be service-oriented, have an effect and influence, and build relationships. Strong at communicating and able to handle many different tasks at once in a fast-paced workplace with tight deadlines.
How to apply:
- Go to our main website for jobs.
- Make a potential profile or sign in to an existing one.
- Fill out the online application form and include a well-written resume and cover letter.