CNSC Licensing Specialist Jobs. The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) is seeking candidates for the Licencing Specialist programme at this time. The CNSC, as Canada’s independent nuclear regulator, performs a crucial role in ensuring the safe and secure use of nuclear energy for the protection of Canadians and the environment.
This programme provides an excellent opportunity for qualified individuals to join the team as Licencing Specialists and contribute their expertise to the evaluation and processing of licencing applications for nuclear facilities and activities.
Consider applying for the Licencing Specialist programme with the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission if you have the necessary education and experience in regulatory affairs, as well as a commitment to nuclear safety.
CNSC Licensing Specialist Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Licensing Specialist Jobs|
|Job Location||Ottawa, ON|
$68,430.00 – $110,931.00/Year
CNSC Licensing Specialist Jobs Salary
Based on qualifications and experience, the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission will offer Licencing Specialists a competitive salary ranging from $68,430.00 to $110,931.00 per year.
Who can apply:
- Participating in the preparation or evaluation of the content of a radiation safety programme for low- and medium-risk licences, or preparing licence applications for nuclear substances or radiation devices.
- Technically contributing to a programme and/or undertaking.
- With the management of radioactive materials and nuclear substances.
- Utilising applications including Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, and Teams.
How to apply:
- Consult the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission’s official website.
- Go to the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” section of the website.
- Find the particular job posting for the Licencing Specialist programme.
- Examine the job’s requirements and qualifications thoroughly to ensure you meet them.
- Prepare an updated resume that highlights your regulatory affairs experience and relevant skills.
- Craft a well-written cover letter that expresses your interest in the position and demonstrates how your expertise corresponds with the CNSC’s nuclear safety mission.
- Complete any online application forms that the organisation requires.
- Check the veracity and completeness of all the information included in your application.
- Await further communication regarding the status of your application from the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission.
CNSC Licensing Specialist Jobs