Administrative Coordinator Jobs. The Canadian Museum for Human Rights (CMHR) is currently recruiting for the Administrative Coordinator position. As a national museum committed to promoting human rights education and awareness, the CMHR plays a crucial role in fostering understanding and respect for human rights issues in Canada and around the globe. This programme offers qualified individuals a rewarding opportunity to join the team as Administrative Coordinators, contributing their administrative support expertise and ensuring the smooth operation of museum operations.
Consider applying for the Administrative Coordinator programme at the Canadian Museum of Human Rights if you possess the necessary education and experience in administrative coordination, as well as a commitment to advancing human rights education.
CMHR Administrative Coordinator Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Museum for Human Rights. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Museum for Human Rights|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Administrative Coordinator|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||$41,692 – $51,502|
CMHR Administrative Coordinator Jobs Salary
Administrative Coordinators chosen for the programme at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights will be offered a competitive salary ranging from $41,692 to $51,502 per year, depending on their qualifications and level of experience.
Who can apply:
- High school diploma or equivalent and three to four years of administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience are required for this position.
- Supporting team members at a variety of organisational levels.
- Commitment to the principles of human rights, including respect, equity, inclusion, and dignity for all.
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), as well as the ability to prepare and format correspondence, reports, and documents; familiarity with online meeting tools.
- Strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Capability to operate independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, as well as the capacity to multitask.
A meticulous attention to detail.
- Capability to effectively communicate in both official languages.
How to apply:
- Check out the Canadian Museum for Human Rights online.
- Find the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” tab.
- Seek out the advertisement for the Administrative Coordinator position.
- Make sure you read the job description and requirements thoroughly to ensure you meet them.
- Make sure your resume is up-to-date and that you showcase your relevant experience and talents in administrative coordination.
- Write a strong cover letter that explains why you want this job and how your experience relates to CMHR’s goal of raising awareness of human rights.
- Fill out any necessary Canadian Museum for Human Rights online application forms.
- Make sure that your application contains only correct and complete information.
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights will let you know the outcome of your application as soon as they can.