Client Service Representative Jobs : Fisheries and Oceans Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Client Service Representative Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 18 May 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Client Service Representative Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Fisheries and Oceans Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Client Service Representative|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Various locations|
|Salary||$55,543 to $60,130|
|Last date for submission of application||18 May 2023|
Candidates who are going to fill the Fisheries and Oceans Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Client Service Representative opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Fisheries and Oceans Canada Client Service Representative job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Fisheries and Oceans Canada Client Service Representative Careers Qualification details below.
- A secondary school diploma or employer-approved alternatives
- Experience in using the following computer software: word processing, spreadsheets, internet navigation, and e-mail.
- Experience in providing services in a client service environment, which involves exchanging and explaining information by phone and email, and responding to questions.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing information.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to verify information to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- English essential
- Bilingual (BBB/BBB)
DFO Client Service Representative Salary
- $55,543 to $60,130
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Client Service Representative Jobs, Client Service Representative Jobs