Cleaning Services Officer Jobs in Correctional Service Canada
Cleaning Services Officer Jobs : Correctional Service Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Cleaning Services Officer Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before last date.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Correctional Service Canada Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Correctional Service Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Correctional Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Cleaning Services Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Edmonton (Alberta)|
|Salary||$24.38 to $26.51 per hour (plus applicable allowances)|
Read : Citizenship & Immigration Job Opportunities in IRCC
Candidates who are going to fill the Nurse Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Cleaning Services Officer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Correctional Service Canada Cleaning Services Officer entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Correctional Service Canada Cleaning Services Officer jobs Qualification details below.
- A secondary school diploma or successful completion of a provincially / territorially approved secondary school equivalency test, or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience using computer programs such as Word, Excel, Power Point, and electronic mail.
- Experience cleaning in either commercial, multi residential or institutional environment.
- Experience using and maintaining mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of janitorial supplies, their use as well as handling and storage.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment.
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques and/or procedures.
- Knowledge of safe lifting techniques and practices.
Read : Deckhand/ Leading Deckhand/Lifeboatman Jobs in Canadian Coast Guard
Cleaning Services Officer Salary
- $24.38 to $26.51 per hour (plus applicable allowances)
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing or employed in Edmonton, Alberta, and within a 100 km radius of Edmonton, Alberta.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Cleaning Services Officer Jobs in Correctional Service Canada, Cleaning Services Officer Jobs in Correctional Service Canada