Cleaner Jobs. The Ontario Public Service is looking for a Cleaner who wants a good job. As a Cleaner, it will be very important for you to keep the organization’s different buildings clean and healthy. This job gives you the chance to help keep the workplace clean and safe for employees and visitors. Consider going for this important job if you know how to clean and pay close attention to details.
Cleaner Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of the Solicitor General
|Division||Centre of Forensic Sciences|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$22.93 – $24.77 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Cleaner Jobs Salary
The Ontario Public Service will pay the person who is chosen for the Cleaner program between $22.93 and $24.77 an hour. The exact rate will be decided by skills and experience, taking into account how important it is to keep the place clean and safe.
Who can apply:
- You have shown that you know and have used industrial cleaning methods and processes, such as biohazard cleaning, infection control, and so on.
- You know how to use industrial cleaning tools, machines, and other cleaning tools, materials, and goods in a safe and effective way.
- You know about health and safety (including WHMIS and OHSA) and how to handle cleaning solutions that contain chemicals in a safe way.
- You can understand and follow organizational rules and procedures, like how to clean a LEED-certified building or how to clean a forensics lab.
- You can work with staff, report problems, and keep logs/reports if you know how to talk to people.
- You need to be able to solve problems and keep things organized to figure out the best way and materials to use for different cleaning jobs, balance daily priorities, and notice when supplies are running low.
How to apply:
- You have to do it online.
- Together, your cover letter and resume shouldn’t be longer than five (5) pages. Check out Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools, and Resources for ideas on how to write a clear cover letter and resume.
- Make sure your cover letter and resume are tailored to the job ad’s requirements. You must show how you met the standards for this job by giving specific examples. The information you give us is important to us.
- Make sure you understand this job by reading the job description.
- When applying, an OPS worker must give their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- If you need a disability-related accommodation to be able to take part in the hiring process, please contact us and let us know how to reach you. The team for recruitment services will get in touch with you within 48 hours.